Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanks you guys!




















On thursday, GuangMing,Cheryln,WeeChuan,ChowEE,Cassandra,YaPing,Elieen, and two othas whom i dunno the name came and support me for my Event Catering. You know, the feeling is just like so TOUCH uh.. Am really touched. Thanks you guys so much! Muuuuacccks for you all.. The hug from CHERYLN really touches me! Thanks Cheryln! hahs!
After i DOCKED off, we went GEYLANG to do some stuffs. Buy myself 1CARTON of MARLBORO. Woooo. And took Bus back home. Was suddenly feeling moody due to those bad stuffs of my EventCatering(idunwishtosayle) and i keep quiet, real quiet. Its em who cheered mi up and get me smiling again! Thanks to u guys! You know, i wonder, how my life would be if you all are not there.. i wonder....
On friday, Nadya's group came.. Inculding Daniel and Haziqah. Thou am shock tt haziqah came.. but well, there ntg to think about. And am doing marketing tt day, so i could spend more time with them. Make drinks for them and my drinks refers to acholo! They drank! Somemore open REDWINE. POWER! hahs! Thanks Nadya for supporting me! Loves u lahs! hahs!

She changed, to the type which i destest. She is no longer in my heart. The girl named Haziqah whom i always regarded as Lady-Like and whom i LOVED deeply for months is dead. The period of me missing her is gone. Prooooofs! Bye to my MultiRacial Relationship and Bye to my Mixed bloodded future childen!

Stephanie is feeling down, i dun knw why.
Am worried for her, cause i love her....

No comments: