Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Failed? i admit, i failed..

3days had passed since the ball of my EC start rolling.. Things are cocking up more and more each single day. i suddenly have this kinda feeling, fuck care. i knw it would be veri iresponisble of me to fuck care, bt when i cared, they are unhappy with me. What the fuck? Fuck! i start to wonder, whether had i do a good job as an Executive chef? and the answer is, no i did nt. i failed badly as an executive chef.. am so ashame of myself. Guest chef came coming in tdae, tellin me loads of thingy, and i remember this sentence very clearly from him, which is, this is the worst EC dinner i eva ate. That really pierce thru my heart.. am feeling damn down uh. Fuck! and i suddenly askd myself this question, had i failed.. and my answer to myself is, yes, i admit i had failed the EC. in terms of leading them and in term of food condition, i FAILD badly. But fred not, i would treat this as an experience... None of this would hpn agn! i SWEAR! and FUCK!. How i wish this WEEK would just ENDS like that. Am dead beat. i cnt take it. But i still got to endure, WHY? coz am the executive. if nt, tongues would start wagging behind me.. FUCK LAHS!

TeAmo, Stephanie..

No comments: