Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I had come to a final decision..

After long hours of thinking.. and after hard time of struggling.. i finally came to a decision. and i really mean a HARD decision.
Am going to re-shuffle the entire post and position that i had came up with. Cause i realise, theres not just this few of jackass i had, but rather, 2 Blackhorse and run up and proves to me that they are not jus made of empty brains and chicken mouth, but rather, a initiatives decicives brain and a pair of FAST hands! how on earth cn i overlook this 2 ediert over that self centered guy? am going to change it. am breaking the news to em tmr.. i think, its better for me to reward those whu had been doing well over those whu had been fuking ard with me. i guess, its only the fair thing i does, don't you guys agree?
His heart is not there.. totally not there. what has he done as a sous chef? helping hisham all the way? guing to Asian IS be a trainer wannabe? sorry, i dun loves to "SA KA" ppl like how u does. You called youself a sous chef but yet u does nth a sous chef shld b doing. Wont you be ashame of yourself? if i were you, i would dig a bloody hole and hide my face inside, "Mei Nian Jian Ren".
Rather, the two jackass whu came back from GoodWood Park hotel, had been proving to me that they are capable! I am touched by what they had does..
Am sure u guys also wants to have a great EventCatering experience..
So i believe, my decision is fixed and it benefits all...
Peace..

Loving you was the greatest thing on earth..

No comments: