Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mist of Numbness

Its the first time that i totally HECK about my EC. Cool, the feeling is as though u had let go of a heavy backpack off your bloody shoulder. But some how i still feel uncomfortable letting the whole group go downs the drain, i had seen it myself, the group needs me to guide em along. They look RATHER lost in the process of R&D. Perhaps this would be a lesson to em that don't ever take me for granted.. Things go quite smoothly thou. i assume by this TUESDAY, things would settle down. i pray...

Thoughts of you seems to be flashing in and out of my mind. Its going to be the 14th of the month agn. I wish i could hold your hand again, bt i knew i would never be able to does that ever again. Thur out the 1yr6mths that i spent with you, i had let u down times and again. And i undastnd that u would nv give me a 2nd Chance eva. The moment i heard of u that you're (bi-sexual) do u knw that i cnt even believe it. Haziqah, i realli hope that you wont due to a failed relationship and cause you to cross over to the route that you're taking now. Thou, after the breakup, i had many countless flings, the feeling that i had with you would never be felt again. Am in the mist of numbness. Am still living in the past August1405 - Feb1407.

Will you be back?

No comments: