Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, November 24, 2007

EventCatering, Its over..

DaysPassed,and finally, the LAST day of my EventCatering is over.. Total pax for my EventCatering is 330 pax. Which is a very small amount.. But well, better than nothing mahs, hor? hahs! The feeling is like, PHEW, its OVER!! Machiam, UNLOAD a 100kg of rice sack off your shoulder.. I feel so light now, as light as the lightest thingy on earth. Thru this EC, i seen loads of peoples.. i had seen, whu is my real friend, and whu are not. And vice versa, loads had too seen my true colors.. i guess its a good test or rather, a true friend testing EVENT. But whatever it is, its just over.... EVENTCATERING, ITS OVERR!!
Hmm, went KTV to sing with chefs. We drank and drank.. Am kinda high thou, but i stil cn take it, cause its just beer je! hahas! Reached home ard 5am i guess, gonna pop out of house alr, gonna catch a movie with EEFA!! hahs! CHEERS! She came and support me ytd eh! So sweet of her rtyes? Loves her lahs! hahs!
Well, i realise i cnt work with those bunch of chefs animore, thats y i chose to TAO BI. i REQUESTED permanment MorningShift from the DIRECTOR, ChefHorst. He agreed to my request and put me permanment MorningShift in Rosette Resturant. Since i had DONKEY hours in the noon, i guess i better get myself some WORK to do! And earn some extra CASH! i need MONEY BADLY!! hahs! Perhaps am returning back to SPORTSLINK to work. i MISS sportslink! Wink*
I have not been happy, or rather, smiling real for 1month cause i simply not feeling great. And here, this EVENT is over, i guess, my period of EMO guy is over! LALALALA!
Wink* And to all that had made an effort to come and support me for my EVENT, i wont forget u guys, u guys would be DEEP down inside my heart!
Lastly, THANKS BIG TIME to those whu had been supporting me and hearing me talk abt my XinShi, GuangMing,Cheryln,Gladyis, Thanks you all! XieXie Ni Meng!

Efa, What will hpns if i have a Crush on you? hahs!
ItsOver...ItsOver...ItsOver...ItsOver...ItsOver...ItsOver...ItsOver...

1 comment:

samcino said...

well my Exec Chef finally finish his EC.. sorry for not there to eat but still i support u by sponsorin a packet of chef's hat.. haha!! also last min give u 7kg of seabass lor.. giess life is not smooth for u but u pull thru right.. enjoy whenever u can and life will be easier.. pt time?? i try to look for u la at least workin in kitchen and not a sports shop.. ha..