Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Burned ass

My fault? though i knew its nt mine, bt i apologise. if i were in their shoes uh, i would definately flare up like nobody's business and my temper would lead me to a more unpleaseant sight. and thats the reason why i undastnd how they feel and how they felt. but somehow, some bloody jackass would loves nt to listen to whut i told em, instead, go to the higher aurthority. and, a ugly secene appear soon after i got my ASS BURNED by the higher aurthority. perhpaps its really my fault uh, i didnt CHECK it throughly and that leads to a stupid mistake on the tickets. i seriously owe em a sincere apology and i guess i would b doing that before the start of the Eventt ease anything unpleaseant happens.. and i pray...
Have a meal with ChefSam and Studen-field-trainer Latiff. the food is not that bad.. but it sure cn be improved.. but i doubt mine would be any better, PROVIDED they gives me support and cooperate with me thru the end of EventCatering. My classmates whom is serving attachment at ROSETTE says that, thats the problem with me, i always "sun zhe ta men zhou" am i wrong? hmm.. whut would happen if am like the previous executive chef, whu hacks the DPB peeps and demand whut they wants? i always believe in teamwork. if i resepct em, i would wants em to respect me. and so they would also be more willingly to do their thingy to make a PERFECT whole COURSE dinner for the guest, and not forgetting, this EventCatering is not only done by DCS, its also the DPB's EventCatering mahs! Somehow, i feels that they really tried their best to rush alr.. i shall sincerly SALUTE them! they do have a GREAT teamwork! CHEERS for em!
Right now, my ass is pipping hot.. i shall see whut on earth would hpns on the EXACT day of eventcatering.. Confused?Blured?Cockup? Wait and the answer would FLOAT out!


Would you be there on my EventCatering?... i still remember whut you told me...

No comments: