Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Traffic Police. Dragonfly?

Test date is reaching,
nearer and nearer,
i yearn to pass, and i shall make sure i pass.
Trust me, see me with bike soon.

Well, Swam tdae with guangming.
Got my whole body red.
Cools! hahas!
Over to amkhub aft tt,
intendd to get B a necklace frm
Bits and Pieces, but well,
i guess all the design she alr saw!
so, over to couple lab, a shop tt i hated!
And saw this cute lil sliver Butterfly/Dragonfly Necklace.
and decided to purchase it fr her, as her
neck is totally empty. and its time fr me
to show some power tt i have!
so i had guangming helpd me to lie w me.
saying i have serious LaoSai! HAHAHAHA!
and evening, we set off to ChangiVillage
to have our favourite NasiAyam FLAT!
Partly as i wantd B to knw how tt plce looks like.
so ya, and i was thinking, how shld i giv her the
Necklace mans, so decided to hide it
under both BOWLS! hahas!
but, FCUKING wind frm fan blew my paper bowl off.
so there it goes, my surprise gone!
but den, its the thought tt count yea?
AM i RIGHT, BABY?
hope so bahhs! lalalala la lalalala

aft loads food dinner,
we when over to changi beach
to slack uh, but well, SHITS happens.
Yea, she smoked.
Shock is what i cn say, because,
She Broke Her Promise to me.
There goes our day.
Thanks to Mr Marlboro.
FUCK it yea.
And i MEAN, F C U K it.

She took off the necklace i gave to her,
saying she would forget and bla n bla.
Does she have to do it infront of me?
Just tell me straight into my face,
If its UGLY or OLD FASHION.
dun just take it off uh, do u knw how i feel?
What if you're in my shoes?
Forget it, i cnt force her.
i have tried to giv her somethings,
she wants it or doesnt,
it beyond control for me.

Things are back to the past agn,
one more time, to the past.
Don't knw if is she tired, or,
her family is pressing her to go home.
i just doesnt like it.
1Month 4Weeks,
1Week, 7Days,
7Days, 2Offdays.
Think about it my dear.
if you still chose to be this way,
theres nth much i cn do,
i have tried all my ways n means
to make our day nice, but well,
Just some FUCKING Setan is breaking us up.
i wont summit to it,
i would try, till the day tt i really cnt take it.

Hai, Shall see how lah folks.
Kinda no mood for anytin now.
See you ard.


Promise meant to be broken?

No comments: