Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Forgive me

Weeks ago, was on v bad terms w her.
We nearly broke off, due to my temper.

oh well, she is good at melting heart!
and my heart SOFT just like how chesse melts in oven
when i saw the things she made fr me.

using plainly lightsticks n scotch tape,
she light up a FORGIVE ME.
maybe to u guys, it might b nth,
but to me, it means the whole world.
having ur loved one doing tt seeking fr ur
forgiveness, the feeling is just undescriable.

things r back on track fr us now.
i promised her, i will visit her late mother,
and soon, i would wn to fly over to Jakata
to visit her dad, at least let her dad knw tt am sincere mahs.

oh well, i shall prays hard.
nth bad shld crop up btw me n her now.
i cnt afford to take another blow.


AKU CINTA PADAMU

No comments: