Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Ring

After much had happend,
she finally given me the ring.
the thing that i wanted the most.

intendd to surprise me,
by throwing in the ring into the drinks,
but i was dumb as i didnt see it at all.
infact i upsized the cup, and there it goes,
the ring flew! but, we found it back.
the ring is now tight on my fourth finger.
nth will ever makes me take it off.

other than the ring,
she bought me a jeans frm Spade,
a short sleeves shirt frm Messy.
all doesnt cost cheap.
i really appreciate it alot, my dear.
no one ever does that for me, at all.
ure the 1st, and i believe, the last also.
as i really hearts you more than anyone else.
fr this, you got to believe me, my heart,
theres only you. One and only, Dorin*

When for movie at the Cathay,
Money no Enough2.
nice movie, but graphic too much,
oh wells, i rate it 7.5 though.
i guess, the worst JackNeo flim.
its my personal judge. No Offence.

Oh wells,
i simply hearts you my baby.
Loves.

The ring would be my last*

No comments: