Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fcuk you understand?

Do you understand the meaning of fcuk?
yes i mean FUCK you bitch!
dun fucking think tt ure 21 and ure damn big shot,
to me, ure nth, bt a dog to me!
how i wish u will pass by here n loook at this post,
its post up specially fr u dumb.
its for a dog like you. its fr a bitch lik you.
its fr a PROSITUTIE like you.
to hell with you.
to me, ure nth, but just a pure piece of shit.
you get me? SHIT? idiot you, undastnd?

And by the way, readers/followers,
i guess i did frget to tel u my bio data.
those tt r close to me, they would knw it.
but well, i shall say it here.
Actually, i was parent-less.
i was foundd at the side of the lift lobby back 18yrs.
so thinking tt they r good, Mr n Mrs Chua, took me in.
but to realise, they dun even have the money to afford a child.
so poor me, i gt to slog my way up till now since 14.
perhaps tts the reason why MrChua was so biase against me.
no matter how much i do good fr em, i will get back shit.
but those two fuking useless pussy of him,
whatever shit she gave him, he will b like a dog,
nogging his head and sticking out his tongue.
oh well, its time i shall let u all knw.
i LIVE fr myself, in my werld,
theres no KINSHIP. saw it? to hell w family.
what i cn say is FUCK family mans.
And i dun have sisters nor parents. thats what i had been
telling ard in my hotel. oh wells, tts the truth!

Enough abt it alr uh. the word FAMILY
doesnt exist in my brain. SCREW it.
And how i pray, tt pros dog will come over n take a look.
because she is extremly nth in my eye.
its just a pile of junk, tt i had yet to cleared.
trust me, if i ever see u outside,
am going to give u real shit. so u better beware.
watch ur way and dun ever step into my route.
u led ur fuking CHICKEN life.
i shall pursue my dream.
and once i had done that, to hell w family.
Mr Chua die, gt into an accident, gt sick,
its freaking non of my business, he gt his 2 beloved pussy
who will NOT b thr fr him, i shall stood by and laugh,
and i will see, how he rot n die in his own coffin.
i wish him, smooth sailing towards death.



Trust me, i dun give a fuck abt my FAMILY life now.

No comments: