Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Turning point

In life, theres always ups and downs
And in each obstacle you encounter, it will only makes
you stronger and grow up.

Theres no such things as easy smoothing life,
if there is, perhaps youre living in a paradise.


Through this lesson, i had learnt that in life
each desicion you make will there will be a price to pay.
For eg, i choose a NewYork Cheescake over a Chocolate Muffin
if the cheesecake tastes like shit, i still have to finish it
as its my desicion and nobody forces me to,
therefore its the PRICE that i had pay.

Am prepared to face the music couple of weeks ago,
as i told myself, its my own desicion to alter it, nobody forces me to.
If i did not take the responsibility, then WHO WILL.

Each and every indiviual will have their own turning point.
i had mine, and i guess i had grown up by an inch.
Am grateful that the price that i had to pay for my mistake is minor.

Commiting a crime is a mistake, but most imptly
its not the crime that matters, but its the lesson you learnt from it.

i wonders, why in all my 18years, am leading a hardship,
facing family probs, money probs

perhaps that something that god wanna tell me and let me know,
Work hard towards my dream
Work hard for a good life

Work hard for the next generation
And i shall WORK for all those dreams i wanted.

i wants my life to be simple,
Living in a simple house, driving a simple car with a family of four.
and i shall head towards my dream now,
RIGHT NOW!



Life is worthless without mistake, mistake is for you to learn and overcome.

No comments: