Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthday present

i gotta thanks gladyis loads man!
been so long since i last received a present!
she gave me a CHIVAS 12years! 1litre!
so touchd lahs!
hahas!

Soon am turning to 18.
theres loads thing for me to fulfil.
1st Bike liscense
2nd Tattoo
3rd Club in the most expensive disco
so on and so for.

am targeting myself by august to own a bike.
KAWASAKI sports bike, am coming!

been so long since i buy a present for myself for my birthday!
and i guess i will do it this time since its my grand 18th
am going for tattoo.
one on back ankle.
one on upper right back
one on left upper chest.

hahas!
Dont be surprise if u met me on street nxt time!
cheers*


how i wish i am nt born, so i dont have to celebrate lonely birthdays...

No comments: