Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pulling my socks up

i left only about 2weeks more to my GRADUATION!
Initally am OVERJOY about it, but right now
am worried abt it.

Due to my expulsion, the school had cancel my contract
with Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.
i wasnt informed of that until Mr Vincent had told me.
Jason said its a BLESSING instead.
Due to the location different.

But do they know why i wanted to join that hotel?
1st. My mum is working there, so i had more time to
meet up with her.
2nd. Its a brand new hotel, meaning i would be the opening
batch, or rather pioneer as they call it. Wouldnt it boast up
my resume in the long run?

i shall think hard about it and perhaps join other hotels.
but the main reason is, i had already REJECTED 5 wellknown
hotels in Singapore. How on earth am i suppose to tell em?
i had been expel and therefore contract terminated?
if i tell em this, the chance is total ZERO!
Hais, i shall see what i cn do!
But the main thing is that i had been reinstated and its
better than losing a hotel, am i right?

i got to go for interviews again,
i had project to do,
i had work to revise,
i had makeup to finish,
i had to plan stuffs.
Come on' how on earth am i suppose to do all this within 2week?
Well, God Knows.

When to sturdy with Jowy,Queenie.Kexin
at HollandV CoffeeBean.
and i realise that in fact, i knw nothing about food costing.
and the best part is i did not sit for that 40% progress test.
i got to PULL up my VERY socks if i want my GPA to be above 2.
if not, i got to suck thumb and pay for referal paper!
WTF!
Not only food cost, i missed my WSQ paper too!
Tell me, how am i suppose to pass my GPA!
Well, God Knows!

Right now, am just PULLING my socks in progress!
for the nxt week, i would be camping in libary.
Sturdy with me if you want!

Anw, my birthday is just 3weeks later,
its not my SWEET 16 birthday or whatever!
its my GRAND 18th BIRTHDAY!
for all my 17years, i nvr had a good celebration.
i guess i shall make my 18th birthday GRAND!
if you guys gt any idea, let me knw alrtyes?
CHEERS!


Life is all about making desicion...

No comments: