Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thanks God, Re-instatement

Am back, back and i mean am BACKD!
I JUSTIN had been Reinstated!

Finally, that 1week is totally a damnn torture towards me.
Waking up in the morn, and thinks abt my appeal status.
That kinda of feeling totally sucks man!

Now am back, i would treasure the chance given to me by SHATEC.
And i promise that i would put in my best effort to the chance given.
And i shall nt screwed myself up again.

I sincerly gives all my thanks to my classmates,
though i had been such an idoit in their eyes, but they still
helped me by signing the letter, am touched, totally touched.
Thanks you guys, DCS407(B)
But other than em, theres this particular trainer that i wanna thanks,
Mr Vincent Tan,
He takes time off his busy shedule and went to the
extra mile to fight my case, am thankful for that.
That is the 1st time a trainer that had made me respect,
and i mean, RESPECT!

During those difficuilty times, theres still this bunch of peeps,
JasonYan JowyLee ChrisYeap XueMing DesmondTan

JunHong CoddyTan QueenieLeong KeXin StephanieLee
GuangMing CherylnLim NaNa
they didnt gave up hope in me, and rather,
they stood by me during those difficult times,
i Justin sincerly thanks em for the time they sacrafics in me.
But theres still the last one, my main concern,
thats Mdm Phang, my mum..
From the day that i had been expelled, she is totally
not angry with me at all, she didnt reprimand me,
instead, she is the one who asked me to be strong,
am thankful for god, giving me such a understanding mum.
Lastly, THANKS you guys!


Am thankful for SHATEC giving me a 2nd chance,
Am thankful for all my BROTHERS!

Am thankful for what my mum had done
Am thankful for my course tutor had done.
and, THANKS GOD.

Am BACK!

theres always a turning point in life..

No comments: