Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ups & Downs

Phew, finally got the time to have a great rest and upload a proper post..
Loads things had happended around me, family issue is a great problem to me..
Cash is a bigger issue to me now... Things seems to be piling piling and piling adding on to my stress and adding on to my burden... Hais.. feeling damn down, damn low. Be it physically or emotionly, am weak.. They peoples got to leave me in the lurch at the eage of my weakest time? Hais.. Enough about it alr.. The more i thinks about it, the harder my heart will ache..
When for a doctor visit ytd at polyclinic. My cough doesnt seems to heal and am worried uh. Then the doc askd me to do an XRay. i was like thinkin uh, KAOS! XRAY EH! WHUT BIG TYME ILLNESS I HAD SUFFERED!! And luckly, my lungs xray are clear and normal, LUCKILY the xray cntt detect if had i been smoking HEAVILY lately.. HENG!! Cause i had been puffing and puffing like nobody's business, i am stress guys! i am emotionly down guys! Undatsnd me bahs! And the doc suspected me of having asthma! i was also like, eh! whut the hell lahs! i had been FREE from ILLNESS for the moment i am born till now, i wont kena de lahs! So he asked me to proceed to the appoitment counter to book an appointment, den i was like telling GuangMing lahs, eh, fcuk care lahs, i nono asthma wants lahs! Lets bill it man! And off i go! Well, bt theres a guilt in me uh, am afraid tt i am suffering from it, cause the sytmons are smiliar.. Perhpas nxt yr Jan i will go SATA for a Full Body checkup, including blood test, HIV test. GuangMing insisted me to do it. Whut the HELL! hahs!
Work at CoffeeClub is not that stressful uh, as i got bunch of LAME cooks whu would LAME tgt gather with me! And not forgeting those SERVICE STAFF! Whu aliws CEKUP MELAYU DAGAN AKU! hahs! CHEERS to u all!
But once again lahs! ITS TIRING you knw? imagine u sleeping only 5hours DAILY and the rest of the hours you are being COOP up in KITCHEN which is hot and stuffy, not sick oso work till sick loh! BETOL TAK?
Anyway, Wishes all the peeps out there, an early MERRY XMAS! i wonders how am i gonna celebrate this xmas. Most imptly, with who.....

i admited sometimes when i walk pass there, i saw you, but doesnt have the courage to tells you.

No comments: