Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Damn FCUKING shagged!

Guys!! Sorry for the LATE LATE post!
Was busy over some stuffs.. Dont have much time for REST so the MORE i dun have the time to come online! So i SEEK you guys de undanstanding..
I found myself a JOB, Part-time COOK at Marina Square, CoffeeClub.
Didnt know that i would be so damn shag having this job loh.. Look... i will tell u my shedule kae?
Mon to Sun work in Rosette(Attachment) 7am to 230pm.
Mon-Fri 4pm to 10pm CoffeeClub.
Sat 9am to 12Mid Coffeeclub.
Sun 230pm to 11pm Coffeeclub.
FCUK up rtye my SHEDULE?
Hais.. i nv felt this SHAGGED b4, Am like so DAMN FCUKING SHAGGED!
Somemore guess what? Am sicked.. Damn sick lahs! Dry coughing. Twice i had cough up BLOOD sia! Was wondering what had hpned to me sia!
i skipped Rosette tdae, was SLEEPING at home.. And that "CHEF "asked me to GET MYSELF A MC, if not he give me DP! what the fuk loh! Get MC needs MONEY kae!
if i have the money i wont be working liaos! Kan ni nah! Kak Kak kau PEH laki.
Haiss.. dunno uh! Damn shagged jiu shi le lahs!
If you guys are concern! Do ring me kae!
Shall not GRUMBLE down here le!
See you guys soon!!
WAIT FOR MY POST HOR!

i miss you, and i saw you....

No comments: