Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New York

Stephanie had flew alr... Well, am kinda missing her now.. And when she txtd me, telling me that she wont knw when she would be back to Spore, maybe earliest ChineseNewYear 2008, i was like.. Shock.. Dont know whut shld i do.. She reached Frankfurt 1st, den off to NewYork. Perhaps i shld be happy for her, she would be enjoying her holidays! But hopes she stil remembers me uh..
Misses her!
And soon, Sharifa would be too, going for her hols at Malaysia. i was like wondering lahs.. Why my closed one chose to leave during the festive season.. and leaves me alone here... You knw, feeling so cold and lonely is nothing to be happy about..
Misses her too!
O.. Another day had passed.. and i GUESS my illness is getting better. Am just like wasting my time away lahs, Morning, ShatecAttachment, Afternoon, Work. Kaos!
How sia! Am like dying!!
And, Great, CoffeeClub
just CHANGES it menu again..
Gonna get headache again.. Ni Na Beh!
Besta days for you guys!
CHEERS*

Memories of us stil remains(14)

No comments: