Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vooom Vooom and VOOOOOOOOM

HAHAHS
Gues u guys also knw what i mean
just by reading my post TITLE.

Well, calld myself lucky bahs, bt i dun think so either.
i Passd my Pract 6.2 at 1st attempt.
And now, i Passd my LAST PRACT 7 by 1st attempt too!
But i did workd my ass off kaes!
When SSDC at 1.05pm for CIRCUIT REVISION!
tt lastd me for abt 2.4hours!!
and str aft tt i go for my PRACT 7.
so total i spent more den 4hours in SSDC out in the SUN!
But hard works pays off! i PASSSSSSD!!!
While, THANKS DORIN!
hahas, she has been PRAYING for me to pass
TILL SHE FELL ASLP HOR?! HAHAHAHAHS!

Hmm, booookd my Traffic Police Test alr!
Although it cost me 36bucks, bt i dun feel anything,
as getting a bike has alwis beeeeen my dream mans!
and the test date is on 21st AUGUST!
Aprox 2mths frm now! Am living my DREAM!

HAHAHAHS!
Gonna get myself YamahaTZM or Honda NsrSp or Kawasaki KR.
I prays n prays tt nth much will hpns during my TP.

Bet she will pray for me too just like how she does just now yea?
HAHAS am so excitied lahhs..
Its FINALLY kae!!

Well, nth much, gonnna fullstop here!
SHALL NT BRAG TT I HAD PASSD!
shall BRAG more when i PASSD my TP!

CHEERS!
And for her,
i hearts you!


Loves....

No comments: