Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Guys! am BACK!

Folks! am so duply SORRY!
for the delayed in posting..
You all shld knw why bahhs.
i have only 9finger the past 3weeks,
so i have difficuilty typing,
so might as well dun type sua!
hahas

Out of attention, i sliced my finger's flesh off.
and was awarded 5days Medical Leave!
till now, hvnt recover yet hor!
so please pity me can?

During this few weeks,
loads thingy happends,
be it work, family, friends and even relationship.
all have been ups n downs,
i dunno why.
esp my relationship,
we have fun and we have fights.
but all those fights will b forgotten by me.
cause i only remember the good stuffs.
nothing is gonna to make fall out of love fr you.
am loving u till the day i breathe my last breathe.
so please, hold my hand tightly n nvr let go too.
alrights baby?

and back to abt PanPacific,
kaos, one after another,
those department kitchen in PanPacific
is getting worser n worser by each kitchen i moved on.
i seriously hope that PacPacific will do something abt it.

enough alr abt tt @#$ Hotel,
now what date alr?
27th of August,
nxt day is PAY DAY!
and guess what? am less den 1mth now
fr my Class 2B Motorcycle Traffic Police Test date!
am excited, nervous, anxious abt it.
just hopes i will pass uh.
For the sake of my Girlfriend,
i shall do all my very best bahhs!

Chaos alr mans!
shall update soon.
Do CHECK it out yea?
its always Life as CHEF!

i cnt walk this journey alone, i want you by my side to complete my journey...

No comments: