Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Monday, June 23, 2008

Saya Cinta Pada Mu

28th of each month is soon reaching..
its in THIS coming SAT!
Well, though my allowance is only SGD$500,
i alr plannd how 2 spent it alr!

Gonna bring em go FISHERMAN VILLAGE
to dine n wine. hopefuly everything runs smoothly.
HintHint*

Whenever i gt my pay, theres only 1reason.
Am changing DEPARTMENT in the next 2days.

Should i say am happy or rather
shld i say am just glad?
Life in GlobalKitchen,Breakfast Runner
Totally FCUKD up.
You will find old man playing POLICTICS with you.
For example, u gt MC during his shift,
for the nxt shift, he will PURPOSELY take MC.
just to make u slog like how he slog when i am on MC.
Come on, its like, WHAT THE FUCK.
Imagine a uncle tt is aged 50+ playing GAMES w you?
i bet, YOU WILL FAINT*.

Well, perhaps leaving GlobalKitchen is a good thing.
in thr, i didnt learn anything, trust me.
EXCEPT for EGGS!
SunnySide, OverEasy, Scrambble, 3FoldEgg.
and, TOP UP BUFFET.
Thats ALL.
Eh, get this in your mind,
i SPENT 2K over in SHATEC not to learn TOPPING UP buffet.
But bt cook and whip up dishes.
i believe, if any of you were to challenge me, i wnt lose to u.
Do you knw putting me to TOP UP buffet makes me feel like?
it makes me feel like am just a NORMAL PART TIMER,
BUT FACT IS, I HAVE HOTEL MANGEMENT KNOWLEDGE.
FOOD COSTING, BEVERAGE, BASIC FOOD, and ETC!
so please dun treat me like some CHINA man
and ask me work SHIT STUFFS.
EVEN CHINA MAN GETS TO COOK.
Well, i knw am just a trainee,
but watch out, when the day comes and am UP THERE,
prepare to wash clean ur backside and wash the dishes for me!
i say it, i mean it folks!

So i guess, leaving GlobalKitchen is something good.
Don't you thinks so?
Nxt Department, BRUNCH or rather POOLSIDE RESTURANT.
i seriously hopes that i would b able to push my
culinary arts skills and knowledge to a higher level.
PEACE and PRAYS!

AND for HER!
LOOOOOOOK HERE hor!
My ring is alr with you.
Am just waiting for that NEW ring in RETURN.
i wouldnt want my finger to go empty.
so HINT* you better knw what i wants!
HAHAS!
Simply Loves you.

Alrtyes folks, Check out for new UPDATES!



Aku Cinta* pada mu..

No comments: