Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Recaps of 2007

Year2007 had endd.
FINALLY it had endd. Its been a bad year for me. A total bad year. It started off as a BAD minute too. Was supposed to wait for Haziqah to end work and catch firework tgt. But, things are forever things uh, stuffs are forever stuffs uh. And due to my bad temper, i fought with her on 11.45pm and till 12am. And catches fireworks alone uh, and went home sorang. And it was alr 2007 uh, things didnt went well for the follwing mths, and too, due to my temper, we broke up, feng shou le. Its on feb. and from then on, i didnt does anytin for that year, except FIGHTS FIGHTS and more FIGHTS. Lanndd in hospital also due to fights. As i recap whut i had reallly done for 2007, i realise, nahhhh, theres nth i had done that i am proud abt, learnd how to drink, learnd how to clubs, learned how to fight, learnd how to be a gangster. And right now at this moment, i guess am to stupid alr. As i always tell myself, am till this state due to her! But whutever it is, fact is always a fact, i cause myself to be in this state, whu can i blame except myself? hor? 2007 FLIES, and though almost evryday seems bad, i too had good days too, i met AhBoy,Fiona,Alan and gang, sportslink gang! And we had fun together. and i too knew Stephanie. And not forgetting i had chnged 3jobs in 2007! Sportslink to Starbucks to Coffeeclub. My work RESUME is POWER de kae! i HAD loads EXPERIENCE! hehs! And the greatest thing tt i tink i had done for 2007 is, i REDUCED my WEIGHT! from a ULTRA fat guy to a NORMAL build guy! CHEERS lahs! waiting for whut? hahs! And i guess 1 year for me to completely forgets about Haziqah is sufficient. Life in 2007 is not about her animore.. Wink*
Lastly, GOOOOOOOD BYE to 2007! i HATE you!

New life awaits me.

No comments: