Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Am neither Chua nor PHANG

Hmm, mood kinda shity lahs, was angry about my sister, first day of school and till 11pm still not home, there4 ringd my "Mother" she guess wad LAN JIAO she tell me? Eh, your temper more n more like your useless "Father" eh, and when your sister is back dun scold her. And my heart is like, kan ni na beh lau chee bye, tiu le lo mo shi fak lo, ham ga chan, puki mak and etc. and damn angry uh. i cn totally hack abt her want lehs, but she is still my sister lahs. i dun care for her, whu will? i dun wish her to get cheated. Wo zhe yi bei zhi, zhi you yi ke mei mei lehs. Ya, although u dun lives with us, doesnt mean that you cn simply swipe you farking backside and hack about Chua[S] so u cn enjoy yourself with that ediert boifren of yours? I am really angry lahs. All the females in my house loooks and acts allike, FUCK UP is whut i cn say, like mother like daughter both SISTER is FUKING SHIT! SAW this? Get me? FUKING SHIT! nth bt a bunch of prosuities! GET ME? BUAY SONG LAI LOH! Well, in me, i dun remember i gt sisters do i? and in my heart, i long ago regarded myself as an orphange, i dun have Dad and Mum and the house that am living in is someone rentd to me want. Once i get enough, i shall move and nv to be back, guess whut, am so ashame that my surname is CHUA.Am alr quite "fan" abt this alr and steph msn me, asking abt me and my exgf, and i told her loh, after that, dunno if is she jealous or whut lahs, gib me kinda att. Whut the hell lahs. You askd me, tot she cn take it whut, shld i knw tis would hpn, i wouldnt breathe a word, shld i die? huh? so nthg would b bothering me! i guess am turning into a heartless creature now. Please dun make me lost faith in love agn. i alr need some love from love ones which i had been lacking of, family love. and why! aiya! FUCK IT LAHS! Kan ni nah!i cnt believe i sennd such a heartless msg to Mdm Phang. Well, i guess i had alr grow up bahs, and due to them, am a person whu had seen loads different kind of people. i dun need anybody in my life. i wont die! LISTEN CAREFULLY esp the CHUA and the PHANG, WITHOUT YOU ALL I WONT DIE!

Am a child with no parents, i detest my blood Mum and Dad..

No comments: