Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What should i do?

Time -
Hour hand, Minute Hand, Seconds Hand,

As long as they ticks,
As long as they moves,
My life are SCREWD.

REALLY no deal for ESi now, HOW?
Wht should i do??

FUCK u, $2400 for a CAR??
Wht car? those tt cn be bought at ToyRus ?
Go pray to ur ancestor ! dun waste my time NEGO with you..

Fuck u Indian, on the ACCOUNT of ur pitful son,
thats y i said to arange a viewing,
YOU dun show me ur those FUCK attitude...
YOU are the FUCK buyer,
YOU should see my attitude,
NOT ME!
JUST get lost!

ABC company just asked for my expected.
i replied, bt i wonders abt the respond.
EVEN if they acept my expected,
i really QUESTIONMARK abt, if am able to be UP THERE!
GOD BLESS

EFG is offering a very good opportunity,
but none is willingly to help,
OR MAYBE, unable to..
they expects too much, maybe i really cnt do that..
Mind you, its fucking FINE DINING..
Not just any 3min KIMCHI noodles..

Why shld i says so much,
Why shld i worry so much,
Why shld i think so much,
Why shld i care so much,
Why shld i CARE THINK WORRY SAYS so much for WHAT SHOULD I DO???
FUCK LAHS!
i really , really really,
should leave this world soon....

Just let me
D I E


Regards
Rest in Peace

No comments: