Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Monday, November 17, 2008

Califonia Roll

Hellooooos..
Great, yea, am back!
Hahs! Cheers-

Work has been damn shag and hectic for me.
From Tue work till Sun. Add up alr 70hours!
And the following Mon am working, 10hours!
Well, i surrender! i REQUESTED for a off day which they in lieu to me on TUE!
Symles!

Currently in The Atrium in PanPacific Singapore.
Truth is, nth much to learn, the cuisine is just a big mess!
But, nevertheless, am SousChef is a SUSHI and SASHIMI Chef.
So it would b damn dumb of me if i REFUSED to learn SUSHI from him!

So i took a good 2day to master my sushi skills
end up rolling more than 100 rolls in the 2days!
Want sushi? Call me and order! CHEAP!

Think back, this year is finally reaching a stop.
2008 is a damn lousy year for me.
Started off by getting expelled frm SHATEC.
Followed by Bike Accident.
i didnt knw wht i had done to receive such torture.
Though its nt a great year, bt theres sure times and day where i enjoyed.
If you guys are asking me, What have i done during this year?
My ans is, Argh? NOTHING! Absolute NOTHING!
First 6mths, SCHOOL.
Lower 6 mths, WORK.
Wheres my life? GOD! Looking at my fellow friends buddys,
all of them, FULL of surpries and funn-ness,
Imagine, i dont even knw who is OBAMA! HAHAS!

For my whole 18years, i had only been to Malaysia.
Am thinking of going elsewhere.
Bangkok? Jakarta? or Genting?
i just want to travel. Grant me my wish please.

And in a blink of eye, am entering National Service soon.
Do wish me all the best ya?
HAHAS!

Stopping here, shall enter my kitchen and sharpen my knifes!
Wishes you all, my friends out there, enjoy a blissful day at work or school.
Enjoy your day to the fullest, cause, even the toughest day will end with a night!
Smiles more !



A great sushi chef is required to cook up an excellence sushi rice.

No comments: