Attention

Selamat Datang Blog Saya

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life at Work

Sorry folks for the delayd in posting..
Was SERIOUS kinda BUSY and dun even have time to fard!

Life at PanPacific Main Kitchen was totally," @#$%^$#"
Shall not say much on the CONS, if u wan, ring me and i will RAP to u!
But the pros at there are loads too.
I got to work for 5days and 2days off which many hotel dun practise tt.

Just hopes that the 12months will pass asap.
i will die of exhastation there.
God help me please.

WooHa!
Guess what folks? My bike lesson alr reachd to LESSON 5.
theres a total of 7lesson.
Hmm, guess by JUNE i will have my licsense alr!
CHEERS man!

i finally fall from bike alr.
and i was doing pillion riding.
The throttle i wack 40km/hr and i fell,
so just roll roll on the road lohs.
hahas. Kinda loads of injuries man!
But its alrtye lahs.
am still fine, dwn here blogging!
CHEERS!

I wonder how u all folks are doing out there.
Please give me a ring anytime just to let me knw lahs!
As u all knw, i wont b tt free alr.
But phone wise, am still avaiable.
so ya, WAITING FOR WHAT! ring me this minute lahs!
hahs!

alrtyes guys.
i wont knw when i will b free again to blog.
but i promise u guys, wheneva i have the time i will BLOG!
PEACE out!

TakeCare folks!


The Great Compassion Mantra Sutra, its all about clear peace mind....

No comments: